So if you choose to incorporate one pre-shower morning ritual, I'd vote for dry brushing. And here are the reasons why:
- Improves circulation of the blood
- Aids the lymph system in drainage (network of tissues and organs that helps rid the body of toxins)
- Reduces cellulite
- Exfoliates the skin to help with dryness
This literally takes 30 seconds...max!
1. Buy an all-natural dry brush.
2. Stand in your shower or tub before turning the water on.
3. Start at the lower half of your body, and leg by leg, complete short strokes upward towards the heart. Follow the brush with your free hand to smooth out the completed brush stroke. Complete same motion on your other leg.
4. Complete same brushing motion, towards the heart, for both arms.
5. Brush the abdomen and chest area, however stay clear of the breasts, since that is sensitive tissue.
6. Carry on with your shower as normal!
Vanity aside (you will begin to notice less dry, flakey skin), dry brushing truly helps the circulation of your body, so we can circulate fresh blood to all areas of the body and aid in the repair and growth of healthy cells!