Although not 100% vegan, I was able to substitute several parts of this recipe without compromising richness or flavor.
1 tbsp avocado oil, or oil of your choice
2 cups swiss chard, roughly chopped (you may substitute with any leafy green)
1 medium onion, chopped
5 eggs, whisked
2 cups non-dairy cheese, grated
1 cup almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chopped vegetables and sauté for approximately 5 minutes, or until they just start to wilt. Add a heavy shake of salt and pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, grated cheese, and almond milk until combined.
4. Using a spatula, combine the vegetables with the egg mixture.
5. Pour contents into a casserole dish and place in oven.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until golden brown on top and solid when poked in to with a utensil.