A very filling snack that can most definitely also double as a small meal!
2 large or 3 small avocados, cubed
1 lime, juiced
1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/4 cup red onion, diced
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1. Give all produce a quick rinse. Thinly slice cucumbers and set aside.
2. Half avocados and cube. Empty into a small bowl and mash with the back of a fork, leaving some large chunks.
3. Quarter the tomatoes. Dice the onions. Chop the cilantro. Toss into the bowl on top of the avocado.
4. Add the juice of one lime plus the salt and pepper and mix all contents up thoroughly.
5. Place sliced cucumbers on a small plate next to the bowl of guacamole. Dip...and enjoy!